Sorry about no reports for 3 days. I was in New Jersey for the ESA Regionals and had no internet service. Right now it is 1-2 feet and foggy with not much push happening. Not worth the drive at the moment. Very foggy and no wind.
© 2013 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Sometimes I breathe not just because my body needs air, but because my soul is alive. Ronnie Lees. 1 day ago
- Going surfing, Ronnie Lees. 4 days ago
- On cape cod winds blowing 40mph windsurfing brother.. Johnny Mac. 4 days ago
- Heading over soon for a 9:00am Northeast Surfing Meeting and the annual CPR re-certification today. Our entire crew will be there. 1 week ago
- Great night windsurfing on the bay, as the some of the crew paddleboard the flat waters with light winds for easy sailing as the sunset. 1 week ago
- Is Beautiful if you allow it to be. instagram.com/p/ZHEsGfPD6c/ 1 week ago