- Photographers invited to ‘Design for Humanity’ event May 24, 2013
- Day 1 a layday at Quiksilver Saquarema Prime May 24, 2013
- Dick Brewer LIVE at ‘Sufer the Bar’ 23 May May 24, 2013
- Need work? ASPOM lists latest industry jobs May 24, 2013
© 2013 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Easton’s Beach Surf Reports May 25, 2013
- Newport, RI, 5/25/13 May 25, 2013
- Hull, MA, 5/25/13 May 25, 2013
- Saturday AM May 25, 2013
- Friday PM May 24, 2013
- Friday Update May 24, 2013
- Large Slop May 24, 2013
- Thursday PM May 23, 2013
- Wednesday PM May 22, 2013
- tough day but May 22, 2013
- 5-21-13 TUESDAY FOGGY UPDATE May 21, 2013
- Tuesday AM May 21, 2013
Category Archives: MA, Horseneck Beach Westport
Large on shore slop. With strong wind. Should shift to a cleaner direction. High tide is 7:30am Low tide at 1:30. Stop by and pick up whatever you need to enjoy this awesome day of surf!!
Yea its small, on shore, and crappy…. but just go surfing. Water is warm enough for a 3mm. High tide is 6am. light onshore wind.
If your gonna surf today… now is the time! Low tide at 9am SE wind at 2kts Waves are very small yet they are perfect! Grab a longboard or SUP and go get some! New surfboards at XB by Roberts, … Continue reading
small and clean with a light NW wind and thigh high peelers. High tide is 1pm and water temp is 53 DONT FORGET DRY SURF LESSONS TONIGHT AT 6pm at xtremely board. cost is $15.00 per head
Small knee to thigh weak wind peaks and a high tide about 12:30 Dont forget DRY SURF at XB tomorrow night 6pm $15.00
Small but fun with light WSW wind and a high tide at 6:45am Get this! Its fun!!!!!! Waste high.
Tiny see swell with light east wind and a low tide at 1:30. Dont forget May 17th at 6pm DRY SURF lesson at XB! $15.00 per student limited space.
Small and peely with a high tide at 7am and light NE wind. Stop by and see our huge selection of funshape boards
keeps going. Today high tide was about 6am water temp 51 with nice long period knee to waste perfection. Get out and get some!