Subscribe to Reports via Email
Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- Gargantuan Grouper Caught On Paddle Board July 30, 2015
- Infographic: One Park City by the Numbers July 30, 2015
- Annual Sandbridge Paddle Fest And Expedition Registration Open July 30, 2015
- Supconnect Editor’s Choice Awards Voting Extended! July 30, 2015
© 2015 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Foggy Waves July 30, 2015
- Glassy! Flat. Go SUP July 29, 2015
- Tiny Peelers can be found July 28, 2015
- Tuesday AM July 28, 2015
- Monday PM July 27, 2015
- nope July 27, 2015
- Saturday AM July 25, 2015
- Crisp Clean and clear! July 25, 2015
- Friday AM July 24, 2015
- Clean as a whistle! July 22, 2015
- 7/20/15 Flat July 20, 2015
- Sunday PM July 19, 2015
3 inch swell running with 90 degree air and 72 degree water
Same as this morning. Small and mushy. Beach is insanely crowded.
Ridable 1-3 foot with south winds.
Its summer and its a clean clear beach day. Perfect for the kids, longboards, etc. 70 degree water is great too!
Offshore wind today has it clean and fun! Waist high and with 70 degree water… what else do you want?
Lots of wind and waist high sets.
Distant hurricane remnants. 1-3 feet and semi-glassy. Nothing at the point and reefs.
Waves have potential. Small but fun with a light sw wind at 8knots. High tide around 8 o’clock and a warm 70 degree water!
Solid waist to chest and messy.
Translation….. Small on shore wind waves in the knee to waist range. Water temp is 70!!!!!