Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- Windsurfers push the limits of the Namibian speed channel October 31, 2014
- Iconic windsurfing brand Mistral returns to its roots October 31, 2014
- Mo Freitas Free Surfs And Competes In SoCal October 31, 2014
- Huge Turnout For Inaugural SUP Surf Contest October 30, 2014
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Saturday AM November 1, 2014
- Thursday AM October 30, 2014
- Tuesday PM October 28, 2014
- Monday AM October 27, 2014
- Sunday AM October 26, 2014
- 10-25-14 3:30PM SURF UPDATE October 25, 2014
- Saturday AM October 25, 2014
- Lake! October 25, 2014
- Friday AM October 24, 2014
- clean n small October 24, 2014
- Thursday PM October 23, 2014
- Wednesday AM October 22, 2014
One to three feet and closing out right now. Winds have shifted a bit to the west/northwest. Super low tide.
Waist high with a strong southeast wind. Side chop but this is the cleanest place.
Total one foot junk surf with strong southeast winds. Yuck…
Sorry about no report yesterday. Waves were so good, I stayed in the water all day and forgot about it. This morning looks dismal with one footers lapping the beach. What a weekend!! Super surf!
1-3 foot and choppy right now. Winds are blowing sideways and bumping up the faces.
Solid overhead and pounding right now at dead low tide. Not much wind yet. Should pick up later. Swell all day.
Ankle high but there are lines starting.. will try to update. Also join our facebook pages for updates.. and pray this ground swell gets in soon. Steve.
Not bad. 2 foot 10 Seconds is a fun little formula and a great way to warm up for the real swell that is behind this. Light SW wind is running at 12knts. GET IT!
Small on shores and building with SE wind at 9 knots and water temp 65
Same situation as yesterday PM. 1-2 foot very sloppy close-out surf at the beach with stiff south winds. Not much of a swell. No form. Point is essentially flat.