Register For Text Reports
- Stand Up Paddle Board In Ireland December 12, 2013
- Where’s the Snow this Weekend: Northeast Report 12/11/13 December 11, 2013
- Where’s the Snow this Weekend: West Coast Report 12/11/13 December 11, 2013
- Where’s the Snow this Weekend: Rockies Report 12/11/2013 December 11, 2013
© 2013 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Thursday AM December 12, 2013
- Wednesday AM December 11, 2013
- Tuesday Noon December 10, 2013
- Clean n Fun December 10, 2013
- Monday PM December 9, 2013
- cold drizzle December 9, 2013
- heres the deal December 8, 2013
- Sunday AM December 8, 2013
- Saturday AM December 7, 2013
- Friday AM December 6, 2013
- Thursday AM December 5, 2013
- Wednesday AM December 4, 2013
Glassy tinies this AM. Rumor has it that Matunuck picked up later in the day yesterday to around chest high. Beach never got going. Only one foot this AM. I watched it for 20 minutes and saw nothing ridable.
No surf. Today is Paddle Board Wednesday. Get over to Xtremely Board and save $100s
Not much out there. We got skunked by that storm…at least at the town beach. One foot with some two footers here and there. No wind right now. Sunny skies.
Flat n Clean w NNE wind at 8knts. High tide 7:30 Water temp 49
No wind and not much swell. Yesterday’s side slop was merely a deceptive wind swell that disintegrated over night. It is not even log-able right now. There is a good chance for surf tomorrow.
Total onshore slop in the 2-3 foot range. Very difficult to surf. No one is out. Straight south winds right now. Raining and nasty out. Not worth the drive. Everything else is garbage.
It is going off!! Solid 6 foot plus with straight offshore winds. All reefs, points, and beach breaks are firing. Enough said. I am outta here.