Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- How to get the right windsurfing stance November 25, 2014
- Weekly Recap – 11/25/2014 November 25, 2014
- Idiot Surfs Dead Whale With Sharks Circling November 25, 2014
- “A Force 10 Adventure”: the Red Bull Storm Chase DVD November 24, 2014
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Its ON! November 25, 2014
- Tuesday AM November 25, 2014
- Monday AM November 24, 2014
- SSE @ 29 knts November 24, 2014
- SW wind 22knts November 23, 2014
- Sunday AM November 23, 2014
- Saturday AM November 22, 2014
- WNW @16 pretty flat November 22, 2014
- Friday Noonish November 21, 2014
- Thursday AM November 20, 2014
- Wednesday AM November 19, 2014
- Tuesday AM November 18, 2014
Predictably went totally flat by PM yesterday. Got some bumpy head high stuff but difficult to make drops in at the point. Winds really killed it. One foot this AM and cold.
Solid 3-5 feet with howling offshore winds. Going into low tide. It should be ridable all day long. If winds continue, more likely to go flat by tonight. Gonna jump on it sooner than later.
Chilly…raining….with brisk northeast winds. No waves to ride right now. I just checked everywhere. One foot chop with some two footers every 10 minutes.
ENE wind at 19 knots. Its ugly out there! But it is time! And time to get boots and gloves!
One foot or less at the beach with crisp, cold offshore winds. Last day at Cocoa Beach. 3-4 feet, glassy, with 75 degree water and 80 degree air temps.
Swell died overnight. One foot right now with an odd two footer here and there. Still surf in Cocoa Beach. Solid 2-3 feet and clean.
This offshore wind is difficult for building waves. But makes time at the beach pleasant! Tiny waves today!
Swell picked up with tide. Solid 2-3 feet and clean.
Same size this AM as it is in Cocoa Beach. One foot with some two footers. Only difference is the water is 80 degrees and air is 75 degrees in Cocoa.