Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- 10 SUP Yoga Poses Anyone Can Do April 1, 2015
- Weekly Recap – 3/31/2015 March 31, 2015
- New Bonefish Cooler Takes SUP Fishing to the Next Level March 30, 2015
- Must Have Gear for SUP Fishing March 29, 2015
© 2015 - Northeast Surf Reports
- On shore SSW March 30, 2015
- Monday AM March 30, 2015
- Saturday AM March 28, 2015
- Perfect and clean March 28, 2015
- unreal and Perfect!!!! March 27, 2015
- Friday AM March 27, 2015
- Thursday PM March 26, 2015
- Glassy March 25, 2015
- Tuesday AM March 24, 2015
- Sunday AM March 22, 2015
- Ripping offshore wind March 22, 2015
- Saturday AM March 21, 2015
Clean knee to waist with 30 knt WNW wind
Very weak and tiny this AM. One foot with some odd 1.5 footers dribbling in. No wind right now..but now swell either. Maybe later.
Super duper flat. Best bet is to watch all those NCAA games. Great ones last night. Harvard blew it.
Wicked flat again today. Good luck… URI in NIT tonight. PC in NCAA tonight. Harvard in NCAA tonight. Northeastern in NCAA tonight.
Cold and flat today. Reissue of February.
I surfed yesterday at high tide. Beach picked up to waist high. Not happening this morning. It is super tiny and glassy out there. Whatever was around is gone this morning. Maybe later.
Tiny actually! But clean enough for a nice paddle
Waist high and glassy right now at the beach. Big improvement over yesterday. Looks like surf all day.
With WNW at 12 and head high waves from the south. its on
Small one footers and glassy. If you don’t see a daily report that day.. It is totally and hopelessly flat.