Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- Janis Preiss wins the 2014 Formula Windsurfing European Cup September 30, 2014
- Weekly Recap – 09/30/2014 September 30, 2014
- Attend the SUP Industry Association’s Summit II September 29, 2014
- Night Paddles In El Salvador September 29, 2014
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Wednesday AM October 1, 2014
- Tuesday AM September 30, 2014
- Monday AM September 29, 2014
- ankle biters September 29, 2014
- Sunday AM September 28, 2014
- Saturday AM September 27, 2014
- fun! September 26, 2014
- Friday AM September 26, 2014
- No surf yet September 25, 2014
- Thursday AM September 25, 2014
- Wednesday AM September 24, 2014
- Large September 22, 2014
One foot with some two footers once in awhile. Good for SUP session today. Point is flat.
Heavy sets that push you backwards! High surf advisory till 6pm
Solid 4-6 feet with a slight bump at the beach. Everywhere is going off. Rags to riches!
Sloppy 2 feet with some 3 footers. Last night was nice. Glassy and 2-3 feet. Contest went off well.
its sloppy onshore. But there are waves. There are a few people out. waist high
One to two foot channel chop. Strong east winds are whipping!! Contest is ON.
Swell in not happening. There are some odd chest and shoulder high sets but they are far and few between. Mostly 2-3 feet and inconsistent. Beach is super bad.
fun waist to shoulder perfection!