Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Large September 22, 2014
- Monday AM September 22, 2014
- Sunday AM September 21, 2014
- Nantasket Beach Hull 9.21.14 September 21, 2014
- sloppy onshore September 21, 2014
- Saturday AM September 20, 2014
- Thursday AM September 18, 2014
- Wednesday Noon September 17, 2014
- perfect sets September 17, 2014
- Tuesday AM September 16, 2014
- Not a ripple September 13, 2014
- Saturday AM September 13, 2014
You may dream of this….. but we can assure you. This wave would hurt you and there isn’t a ripple today!
One foot at the best. Light northeast winds right now. Best surf is in the Outer Banks. Over head!
One foot and breaking on the beach. Going into low tide. Light northeast winds.
3-4 feet and sloppy at the beach. Winds are still north-northeast. Matunuck is the call.
Waist to chest high but very messy and sloppy with steady north winds.
Super flat with northeast winds. Chop-flat!
its a lake………again
It has been pretty bad for several days. I am in Orlando for the surf expo, so I have not updated it this week. I am back tomorrow and will start up again with daily accurate readings.
It has never been this flat! SUP to the Azores today!
Time for a longboard Skate! Surf the sidewalk!!!