Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Sunday AM August 31, 2014
- Saturday AM August 30, 2014
- Fun and PERFECT! August 29, 2014
- Thursday AM August 28, 2014
- VERY FUN August 27, 2014
- Tuesday NOON August 26, 2014
- Monday AM August 25, 2014
- Glass perfection! August 25, 2014
- Sunday PM August 24, 2014
- Saturday AM August 23, 2014
- Fun and small August 23, 2014
- Small and great tiny waves August 22, 2014
Fun a n small and clean Knee to waist off shore wind.
Small and fun high tide at 6
Slightly larger than the micro surf of the past week. 1 foot with some 2 footers but a bit choppy. First day of light rain and clouds in at least 10 days.
Glossy and f…l….a….t. It is bigger at Narrow River this AM.
This is the smallest the waves have ever been. Time to wakeboard! Sale on all wake gear at XB.
tiny clean and fun
It was not too bad at high tide..1-2 feet and ridable. Tide is now going out and it is getting smaller and more inconsistent.
Not too big shoulder high sets! Perfect light WNW wind and 70 degree water.
everything is good. jump on it…
Out of control wind blown head high slop. Howling south east winds are messing it up.