Subscribe to Reports via Email
Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- LiftSUP Handles Featured In Award Winning Boardworks Designs August 29, 2015
- Exploring The Big Sur Coast On Stand Up Paddle With Brent Allen Outside August 29, 2015
- Just 3 Days Left To Vote In The 2015 Supconnect Editor’s Choice Awards August 28, 2015
- Road & Rides In Cantabria August 28, 2015
© 2015 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Flat… Again August 30, 2015
- Surfs Up August 29, 2015
- Friday AM August 28, 2015
- Clean n perfect August 28, 2015
- Thursday AM August 27, 2015
- Tiny August 26, 2015
- Tuesday AM August 25, 2015
- Monday PM August 24, 2015
- Fun n Clean August 24, 2015
- flat August 23, 2015
- Saturday PM August 22, 2015
- Flat August 22, 2015
One foot slop at the beach with east winds. No swell to speak of right now.
Morning sickness in surf refers to the unorganized almost stormy look that the ocean has to it. Waves are ankle high.
two foot slop. slugable.
Flat. Toe high for those who want body parts
Cape Cod again is the spot, however knee high sets are making their way in about every 10-12 minutes. Sea breeze.
Wicked hot and wickedly flat.
Epic beach day! Waves are Toe high. But You could grab a SUP paddle board and paddle to Cuttyhunk! Its TAX FREE weekend!!!! Its on. The water is warm and High tide is around noon!
knee at best