Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- Dennis Klaaijsen improves 24-hour windsurfing record August 20, 2014
- Capturing The Ultimate Stand Up Paddling Shot In Tahiti August 20, 2014
- The Story Of Standup Paddle Trailer August 20, 2014
- Baxter And Anderson Win Ultimate SUP Showdown August 20, 2014
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Wednesday AM August 20, 2014
- It has never been flatter August 20, 2014
- tiny clean n fun August 18, 2014
- Sunday PM August 17, 2014
- Perfect! August 14, 2014
- thursday am August 14, 2014
- Wednesday AM August 13, 2014
- Tuesday AM August 12, 2014
- Sunday AM August 10, 2014
- Saturday AM August 9, 2014
- pancakes! August 8, 2014
- Thursday AM August 7, 2014
its the great lake Atlantic pancake day! Buy a SUP and tour the coast! Free paddle and leash sat Xtremely Board!
One two feet right now. Hurricane Bertha is long gone. We did nail it yesterday. Last night was really clean!
Swell is increasing all morning. Currently 3-4 feet and glassy at the beach. Everything is breaking.
One foot and glassy this AM. No swell.
Long wait between sets, However, forerunners are here. 1-2 foot at 11-12 seconds is a fun size! 70 degree water
Small and perfect lines coming in and low tide at 7:30
Same situation as yesterday. One to two feet with bad form. I went out at the beach at high tide and it was pretty bad. Easterly winds.
Damp, humid and flat…. Nothing is showing from the low out to sea…….nothing at all.
One to two feet and semi-glassy.
on shore wind. Perfect learning!