Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- Zane Schweitzer’s Basque Country SUP Surf Sessions July 25, 2014
- Naked Thieves Steal Paddleboard And Burgers July 25, 2014
- Mike T At The Payette River Games, 2014 July 25, 2014
- A Day With Will Schmidt As He Paddles From Canada To Mexico July 24, 2014
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Amazing and tiny July 25, 2014
- Fry-day AM July 25, 2014
- Fun and Small July 24, 2014
- Wednesday AM July 23, 2014
- Tuesday AM July 22, 2014
- Tiny Clean July 21, 2014
- Sunday AM July 20, 2014
- its good! July 18, 2014
- Thursday AM July 17, 2014
- Wednesday AM July 16, 2014
- 25knt S July 15, 2014
- chop n surf July 13, 2014
Chop a runey, Slop a roney, onshore. and warm fun
fun onshore chop! go surfing
One to two feet and glassy. Beach is IT.
Not as good as last night…probably the best day of the summer so far! 1-3 feet but not consistent. You can definitely ride this swell all day.
Solid waist high at the beach. Points and reefs are not doing it.
Go Surfing! And don’t forget to stop by Xtremely Board this Friday at 11am for your chance to meet one of the greatest shapers of all time! ROBERT WEINER of Roberts surfboards!
Solid 2-3 feet today. Nice wind swell happening.
One to two feet and ridable. Fairly clean right now. Winds not as strong as yesterday.
Better than yesterday. Still onshore and what you make of it.
One foot and closing out right now. Good SUP day again!