Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Sunday AM December 21, 2014
- Still a lake December 21, 2014
- The 3 inch swell December 20, 2014
- Saturday AM December 20, 2014
- Teeny Tiny December 19, 2014
- Friday AM December 19, 2014
- small December 18, 2014
- Thursday AM December 18, 2014
- Lake Atlantic! December 17, 2014
- Wednesday AM December 17, 2014
- Not A Ripple December 16, 2014
- Tuesday AM December 16, 2014
FLAT E wind @ 5knts
Wicked flat and glassy this AM. There is no swell to speak of. I am going to work for a change. Good day to SUP the river or ocean.
The few 2 footers that came in yesterday dissolved today with the stiff offshore winds last night. This AM it is icy cold and super flat. I got one hour of ridable stuff yesterday but you really had to wait.
Seriously pretty and very flat. NNW wind at 13knts. .7 swell
Tiny clean bump is pealing as we speak. Knee high.
Not much action out there today. 1-2 feet and weak.
Clean and tiny, Cold, Water temp holding at 50
Solid 2-3 feet at the beach. Clean and not too bad.
Fun leftovers still peeling! Swell is 2′ at 12 seconds from the SE Get it!
Swell died quickly. Surfed the point at 2-3 feet. It has now been downgraded to 1-2 feet. Got some serious sleet and snow blasts while out there.