Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Tuesday PM October 21, 2014
- Monday AM October 20, 2014
- Saturday AM October 18, 2014
- Friday AM October 17, 2014
- Nantasket Beach, Hull 10/17/14 October 17, 2014
- Its Good October 17, 2014
- Small on shores October 16, 2014
- Wednesday AM October 15, 2014
- Tuesday AM October 14, 2014
- Columbus Day AM October 13, 2014
- Sunday Noon October 12, 2014
- Saturday AM October 11, 2014
One to two feet and a bit choppy with northeast winds. It is either SUP or SURF. I will opt for SURF despite the weak conditions.
One foot channel chop this morning. It should prove to be quite a challenge to teach lessons this PM. Water is 64 degrees…air is 48 degrees.
Wickedly flat. Less than one foot and glassy.
One to two feet with strong south winds cutting across the faces. Not much to go on this AM.
Total junk surf right now. 1-2 foot onshore slop. Unridable…even for me.
Not much going on today. But there are ridable onshore slop waves at the beach! Print this and bring it in TODAY and save $50 on any surf board! Leash included! Excluding customs.
Smaller than yesterday. One foot with some two footers here and there. Going into low tide. I surfed the point yesterday, but it is flat there today.
One to two feet and shutting down at the beach. Dead low tide and quite windy right now.
Clean w west wind at 12knts swell has some interval with 11 seconds Still some chest high sets
1-3 foot sloppy stuff right now with southeast winds messing it up. Deadest of low tides.