Register For Text Reports
© 2014 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Tuesday AM April 22, 2014
- Monday AM April 21, 2014
- Small Kine peelers brah April 21, 2014
- Easter AM April 20, 2014
- Saturday AM April 19, 2014
- Friday AM April 18, 2014
- Nice little waves April 18, 2014
- Thursday AM April 17, 2014
- Are you reading this? April 16, 2014
- Wednesday AM April 16, 2014
- South at 23KNTS April 15, 2014
- Monday AM April 14, 2014
Its a victory at see out there!!!
Super duper f….l….a….t. Good sup day for sure. Oil glass.
Solid 2-4 feet and clean everywhere. Jump on it.
Dosnt get cleaner, and the size is stomach to shoulder and destroyable!
Solid 2-3 feet with clean offshore winds. Looks like ridable stuff all day again.
ssw wind heavy all night above 20 knts with a 2.5 @11 sec swell… its on!
Still a swell out there. Solid 2-3 feet this AM with no wind. Looks like ridable stuff all day again.
Sorry…no internet available until now. It was solid 3-4 feet for most of the day with the point also breaking. Swell might last until tomorrow.
Solid waist to shoulder but a bit disorganized right now. Dead low tide. It should be going off all day. Congrats to Huskies….#1 in the nation! Looking to double that tonight with the women’s title.