Subscribe to Reports via Email
Register For Text Reports
Report Members Only
- Why Buy A Red Paddle Co Board May 3, 2015
- Titus Kodzoman Departs On Epic Norwegian Journey May 2, 2015
- Battle of the Paddle 2015 Cancelled May 1, 2015
- World’s Best Youth Paddlers To Compete In SupFiesta This Weekend May 1, 2015
© 2015 - Northeast Surf Reports
- Sunday AM May 3, 2015
- Small and ok May 3, 2015
- Saturday AM May 2, 2015
- Decent May 2, 2015
- Friday AM May 1, 2015
- Lake Dartmouth! April 30, 2015
- Thursday AM April 30, 2015
- small south April 27, 2015
- Saturday AM April 25, 2015
- Its a Cool Smooth day April 25, 2015
- Friday AM April 24, 2015
- tiny windy April 24, 2015
Swell finally died off this AM. One foot and glassy right now.
clean and teeny. Check out Xtremely Board in Dartmouth ma. for all your rental Sup and Surf lesson needs!
Firing! Beach is the best! Solid 3-5 feet and glassy. Who knows why? Jump on it.
Still firing at 3-4 feet and clean. All day….everywhere…
3.3 at 10 seconds and light WSW wind at 9. Its good! go surfing!
Overhead everywhere. Big and a bit messy with the wind right now. All points and reefs are going off. Beach is DEATH.
large semi unorganized with SSW wind and 44 degree water, high tide at 10:30
One to two foot windblown slop. Not ridable right now. Cold with east/south east death winds.
Offshore wind fun and clean Knee to waist and perfect!